Global isoprene rubber latex market is expected to reach USD 378.94 Million by 2025, at a CAGR of 7.19% from 2018 to 2025. Rising demand for the medical gloves made from the isoprene rubber latex is going to be the major driving factor for the market growth.
Isoprene rubber latex shares the same basic chemical formula as natural rubber, and thus it can be termed as a synthetic version of natural rubber. Isoprene rubber latex exhibits superior low-temperature flexibility, heat resistance, tensile strength, tear resistance as well as resistance to many inorganic chemicals. Thus it is widely used in the manufacturing of medical gloves. Rising incidences of contagious disease outbreaks, increasing awareness about sanitation and hygiene, along with the development of healthcare facilities in developing economies are anticipated to bolster the global isoprene rubber latex market.
DOWNLOAD FREE SAMPLE REPORT:https://www.fiormarkets.com/report-detail/367096/request-sample
- The base year for the study has been considered 2017, the historic year 2015 and 2016 and, the forecast period considered is from 2018 to 2025. The global isoprene rubber latex market is analyzed by value (USD Million) and volume (Kilotons)
- The study delivers a comprehensive analysis of global isoprene rubber latex market by application, end user and regions. The report offers in-depth analysis of driving factors, opportunities, restraints, and challenges for gaining the key insight of the market. The report emphasizes on all the key trends that play a vital role in the enlargement of the market from 2018 to 2025.
- Porter’s Five Forces model is used to recognize the competitive scenario in the global isoprene rubber latex market. This report incorporates the industry analysis which is focused on providing an extensive view of the isoprene rubber latex market.
- The study also includes attractiveness analysis of the application, end user and regions which are benchmarked based on their market size, growth rate and attractiveness in terms of present and future opportunity for understanding the future growth of the market.
- The report provides company profile of the key players operating in the isoprene rubber latex market and a comparative analysis based on their business overviews, product offering, segment market share, regional presence, business strategies, innovations, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, joint venture, collaborations, partnerships, SWOT analysis, and key financial information.
- The market estimates have been evaluated by considering the effect of different political, economic, social, technological and legal factors which are based on our extensive secondary research, primary research, and in-house databases.
- Rising demand for medical gloves from the healthcare industry
- Increases in awareness about personal hygiene and safety
- Unsuitability for use with organic liquids
- Improvement in healthcare standards in developing economies around the world
- Increases in funding from world bank for condom distribution in Africa
- Rising demand from the personal protective equipment industry
- The threat of substitution from other latex products
Regional Segmentation Analysis:
The regions analyzed for the market include North America, Europe, South America, Asia Pacific, and Middle East and Africa.Improvement in healthcare standards as well as growth of medical tourism industry coupled with rapid industrialization were the factors that led Asia Pacific region emerge as the largest market for isoprene rubber latex market with USD 105.68 million revenue in 2017. North America also contributed a healthy market share owing to its well-developed healthcare and industrial sector.
Major players in the global isoprene rubber latexmarket are Kraton Corporation, JSR Corporation, Kuraray Co., Ltd., PuyangLinshi Chemical & New Material Co., Ltd., Kent Elastomers, Zeon, Elastomer Inc, Ansell Limited, Dipped Products Plc, Hartalega Holdings Berhad, Kossan Rubber Industries Bhd, Top Glove Corporation Bhd, Rubberex Corporation (M) Bhd., Johnson Wilshire Inc., Protective Industrial Products, Inc., Smart Glove Corporation Sdn. Bhd., Southern Glove among others.
Customization of the Report:This report can be customized to meet the client’s requirements. Please connect with our sales team (email@example.com), who will ensure that you get a report that suits your needs.