Global gelcoat market is expected to reach USD 2010.27 Million by 2025, at a CAGR of 8.21% from 2018 to 2025. Growing demand from the end-user industries such as marine transportation and construction is driving the global gelcoat market.
Gelcoat is a coating material that is used to provide a high-quality finish on the visible surface of fiber-reinforced composite materials. Gelcoat exhibit unique properties such as resistance to corrosion, UV rays, water absorption, and abrasion. Thus Gelcoat is widely used in the production of marine crafts. Therefore rising use of the fiber-reinforced composites in the manufacturing of the marine boats and wind turbine blades is anticipated to boost demand for the gelcoat.
DOWNLOAD FREE SAMPLE REPORT:https://www.fiormarkets.com/report-detail/367092/request-sample
- The base year for the study has been considered 2017, the historic year 2015 and 2016 and, the forecast period considered is from 2018 to 2025. The global gelcoat market is analyzed by value (USD Million) and volume (Kilotons)
- The study delivers a comprehensive analysis of the global gelcoat market by resin type, end-user industry, and regions. The report offers in-depth analysis of driving factors, opportunities, restraints, and challenges for gaining the key insight of the market. The report emphasizes on all the key trends that play a vital role in the enlargement of the market from 2018 to 2025.
- Porter’s Five Forces model is used to recognize the competitive scenario in the global gelcoat market. This report incorporates the industry analysis which is focused on providing an extensive view of the gelcoat market.
- The study also includes attractiveness analysis of resin type, end-user industry, and regions which are benchmarked based on their market size, growth rate and attractiveness in terms of present and future opportunity for understanding the future growth of the market.
- The report provides company profile of the key players operating in the gelcoat market and a comparative analysis based on their business overviews, product offering, segment market share, regional presence, business strategies, innovations, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, joint venture, collaborations, partnerships, SWOT analysis, and key financial information.
- The market estimates have been evaluated by considering the effect of different political, economic, social, technological and legal factors which are based on our extensive secondary research, primary research, and in-house databases.
- Rising utilization of composites in the various industries
- The growth of the transportation industry
- The growing preference for a closed molding process
- Susceptibility to cracks development
- Global emphasis on increasing wind energy production
- Growing demand from the Asia Pacific region
- Environmental regulations on the gelcoat manufacturing process
Regional Segmentation Analysis:
The regions analyzed for the market include North America, Europe, South America, Asia Pacific, and Middle East and Africa. Asia Pacific region emerged as the largest market for the gelcoat with USD 371.29 million revenue in 2017 followed by the North America. This impressive market share can be credicted to thriving transportation as well as construction industry and wind energy sector in India and China.
Major players in the global gelcoatmarket are Ineos Enterprise, BufaComposite Systems GmbH, HK Research Corporation, Allnex, Scott Bader Company, Poliya Composites Resins and Polymers, Interplastic Corporation, Alpha Owens Corning (AOC) Aliancys ,Polynt-Reichhold Group, Turkuaz Polyester, Ashland Inc, Interplastic Corporation, Reichhold LLC, Synergys Technologies,Fibre Glass Development Corporation, Bang &Bonsomer Group Ab, Polynt Spa among others.
Customization of the Report:This report can be customized to meet the client’s requirements. Please connect with our sales team (email@example.com), who will ensure that you get a report that suits your needs.