Global double sided tape market is expected to reach USD 14.01 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 4.69% from 2018 to 2025. The key contributing factor for the market growth is growing usage of double-sided tapes in various applications, tremendous demand for Asia Pacific region for double-sided tapes, and immense interest for acrylic and PE foam based double sided tapes worldwide.
Double sided tapes are made by applying a thin glue layer to each side of a material. These tapes are pressure-sensitive tapes covered with glue on both sides. These tapes are commonly used in industries such as construction & building, automotive and electrical and gadgets for holding, grafting, mounting, splicing, and different purposes. For instance, Essentra launched new double-sided tapes Essentra Specialty Tapes. These tapes were designed to improve tape adhesion for UV coated material.
DOWNLOAD FREE SAMPLE REPORT:https://www.fiormarkets.com/report-detail/367087/request-sample
- The base year for the study has been considered 2017, the historic year 2015 and 2016, the forecast period considered is from 2018 to 2025.
- The report provides the key data of Production (‘000 Units), Consumption (‘000 Units), Import & Export (‘000 Units), Demand, Supply, and Gap Analysis in order to understand the present and future scenario of the market.
- The study delivers a comprehensive analysis of the global double sided tape market by resin type, backing material, technology, end user, and regions.
- The report offers in-depth analysis of driving factors, opportunities, restraints, and challenges for gaining the key insight of the market. The report emphasizes on all the key trends that play a vital role in the enlargement of the market from 2018 to 2025.
- Porter’s Five Forces model is used in order to recognize the competitive scenario in the global double sided tape market. This report incorporates the industry analysis which is focused on providing an extensive view of the Double Sided Tape market.
- The study also includes attractiveness analysis of resin type, backing material, technology, end user, and regions which are benchmarked based on their market size, growth rate and attractiveness in terms of present and future opportunity for understanding the future growth of the market.
- The report provides company profile of the key players operating in the double-sided tape market and a comparative analysis based on their business overviews, product offering, segment market share, regional presence, business strategies, innovations, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, joint venture, collaborations, partnerships, SWOT analysis, and key financial information.
- The market estimates have been evaluated by considering the effect of different political, economic, social, technological and legal factors which are based on our extensive secondary research, primary research, and in-house databases.
- Growing usage of double-sided tapes in various applications
- Tremendous demand for Asia Pacific region for double-sided tapes
- Immense interest for acrylic and PE foam based double sided tapes worldwide
- The high price of double sided tape raw materials and end products
- Double sided tapes backed on paper/tissue are prone to moisture
- Development in double-sided tape technology
- Rising demand for acrylic foam backed tapes in the automotive application
- Stringent regulatory policies
Regional Segmentation Analysis:
The market is analysed on the basis of five regions namely North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East and Africa. Asia Pacific region dominated the global double sided tape market with market share of 41.09% in 2017 where as the North America region held the second dominant position in the market. Increasing demand from developing countries including India, Korea, Vitenam and demand from paper and printing industry has increased the growth of double sided tape market in Asia Pacific region.
The major players of market include Shurtape Technologies, LLC, Lintec Corporation, Avery Dennison Corporation, Lohmann GmbH & Co. Kg, Nitto Denko Corporation, Nichiban Co. Ltd., 3M Company, Intertape Polymer Group, Inc., TESA SE, Scapa Group Plc, Toyochem Co. Ltd, Mactac, LLC, Industrias Tuk, S.A. De C.V., Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics, Tape-Rite Co. Inc., Ajit Industries, Atp Adhesive Systems AG, Toyochem Co. Ltd, Guangzhou Broadya Adhesive Products Co., and among others. For instance, Lohmann launched DuploMED Soft-Stick Series with double-sided tapes for wound care applications.
Customization of the Report:This report can be customized to meet the client’s requirements. Please connect with our sales
team (email@example.com), who will ensure that you get a report that suits your needs.