Researchstore.biz launched a study titled “Global Edible Cutlery Market by Category (Utility Based, Designer Based), Raw Material (Metal, Non-Metal), Type (Eco-Friendly, Stocked, and Disposable), Price Range (Low, Moderate, High), Application (Household, Commercial),Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East and Africa)” and Global Forecast 2018-2025.
The global edible cutlery market is expected to grow from USD 523.38 Million in 2017 to USD 1,156.35 Million by 2025 at a CAGR of 5.41% during the forecast period from 2018-2025.
To Get Free Sample Report Visit@https://researchstore.biz/report/global-edible-cutlery-market/79964/#requestforsample
Edible cutlery are natural and eco-friendly substitute to disposable utensils. These cutleries can be plates, bowls, forks, ice cream sticks, chopsticks, and spoons. The increasing concern for the environment has developed a need to have the alternative for the disposable products that causes harm to the environment. According to the article published in 2017, by University of Georgia, stated that amount of plastic generated by humans is 8.3 billion metric tonnes of plastic that causes hazards to the natural environment. The edible cutlery is said to replace disposable products in near future due to its compatibility for climatic conditions and it does not have any chemical reactions and preservatives or artificial chemical nutrition’s. These prominent factors will enhance the edible cutlery market.
- The base year for the study has been considered 2017, historic year 2015 and 2016 and, the forecast period considered is from 2018 to 2025. The edible cutlery market is analysed on the basis of Volume (Thousand Units) and value (USD Million).
- The report provides the key data of Production (‘000 Units), Consumption (‘000 Units), Import & Export (‘000 Units), Demand, Supply and Gap Analysis in order to understand the present and future scenario of the market.
- The study delivers a comprehensive analysis of global edible cutlery market by type, category, raw material, price range, application, and regions.
- The report offers in-depth analysis of driving factors, opportunities, restraints, and challenges for gaining the key insight of the market. The report emphasizes on all the key trends that play a vital role in the enlargement of the market from 2018 to 2025.
- Porter’s Five Forces model is used in order to recognize the competitive scenario in the global edible cutlery market. This report incorporates the industry analysis which is focused on providing an extensive view of the edible cutlery market.
- The study also includes attractiveness analysis of type, category, raw material, price range, application, and regions which are benchmarked based on their market size, growth rate and attractiveness in terms of present and future opportunity for understanding the future growth of the market.
- The report provides company profile of the key players operating in the edible cutlery market and a comparative analysis based on their business overviews, product offering, segment market share, regional presence, business strategies, innovations, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, joint venture, collaborations, partnerships, SWOT analysis, and key financial information.
- The market estimates have been evaluated by considering the effect of different political, economic, social, technological and legal factors which are based on our extensive secondary research, primary research, and in-house databases.
To Get Complete Information Visit@https://researchstore.biz/report/global-edible-cutlery-market/79964/
Regional Segmentation Analysis:
The market is analysed on the basis of five regions namely North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East and Africa. Asia Pacific held the largest market size of USD 177.06 Million in 2017. The Asian countries like China, India, and Japan have adopted eco-friendly cutlery and ease of use & disposing of edible cutlery. For instance, Government of India has banned the single-use plastics and has planned to eliminate all single-use plastics by year 2022, this creates huge opportunity for the adoption of edible cutlery in this region. Also, the government of various countries like Taiwan, Malaysia, Japan, and China had banned the use of disposable plastic that led to the growth of edible cutlery market in this region.
The major players for edible cutlery market include BAKEYS Food Pvt Ltd., TFOD, Namma Boomi, Newell International Industry Co., Ltd., Danyang Pulite Metalware Co., Ltd, Taizhou Huangyan Haipu Industry Co.,Ltd, BergHoff International Inc., John Boos & Co., Picnic time, Melange Home, and Kentucky Fried Chicken(KFC), Gajamukha Foods, and among others.
All our reports are customizable as per customer requirements. Please connect with our sales team (firstname.lastname@example.org).