Researchstore.biz launched a study titled “Global Exterior Insulation and Finish System (EIFS) Market by Product Type (Polymer-Based, Polymer-Modified), Insulation Material (Expanded Polystyrene (EPS), Mineral Wool, Other), Component (Adhesive, Insulation Board, Base Coat, Reinforcement, Finish Coat), End-Use Industry (Residential, Non-Residential), Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East and Africa)” and Global Forecast 2018-2025.
To Get Free Sample Report Visit@https://researchstore.biz/report/global-exterior-insulation-finish-system-eifs-market/79961/#requestforsample
Exterior insulation and finishing system (EIFS) is a protecting, decorative, and defensive finish system for exterior walls that can be installed on any type of construction. It is the only insulation system available for building & construction that provides weather protection to different shapes, colours, and surfaces. For instance, in 2018, Saint-Gobain’s subsidiary ADFORS launched FibaLath, a fiberglass lath used in exterior and interior applications. This product is self-furring, attaches easily to metal latch and are easier and safer to cut and carry. The EIFS uses organic polymeric products to provide wall finishes and a plaster-like exterior covering. It helps in making the building energy efficient. It can be used for both new constructions as well as the old ones. EPIS are usually attached to the exterior face walls with an adhesive or mechanical fasteners.
- The base year for the study has been considered 2017, historic year 2015 and 2016 and, the forecast period considered is from 2018 to 2025. The Exterior Insulation and Finish System (EIFS) market is analysed on the basis of Volume (Million Square Feet) and value (USD Billion).
- The study delivers a comprehensive analysis of global exterior insulation and finish system (EIFS) market by product type, insulation material, component, end-use industry, and regions.
- The report offers in-depth analysis of driving factors, opportunities, restraints, and challenges for gaining the key insight of the market. The report emphasizes on all the key trends that play a vital role in the enlargement of the market from 2018 to 2025.
- Porter’s Five Forces model is used in order to recognize the competitive scenario in the global exterior insulation and finish system (EIFS) market. This report incorporates the industry analysis which is focused on providing an extensive view of the exterior insulation and finish system (EIFS) market.
- The study also includes attractiveness analysis of type, insulation material, component, end-use industry, and regions which are benchmarked based on their market size, growth rate and attractiveness in terms of present and future opportunity for understanding the future growth of the market.
- The report provides company profile of the key players operating in the exterior insulation and finish system (EIFS) market and a comparative analysis based on their business overviews, product offering, segment market share, regional presence, business strategies, innovations, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, joint venture, collaborations, partnerships, SWOT analysis, and key financial information.
- The market estimates have been evaluated by considering the effect of different political, economic, social, technological and legal factors which are based on our extensive secondary research, primary research, and in-house databases.
To Get Complete Information Visit@https://researchstore.biz/report/global-exterior-insulation-finish-system-eifs-market/79961/
Regional Segmentation Analysis:
The market is analysed on the basis of five regions namely North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East and Africa. Europe held the largest market share of approximately 29.95% in 2017. Increasing population, rising per capita income and the growing residential & non-residential industries has led to the growth of exterior insulation and finish system (EIFS) market in this region.
The major players of exterior insulation and finish system (EIFS) market include BASF Corporation, RMAX, Dryvit Systems, Inc., Lafargeholcim Ltd, Parex USA, Inc., Sto Corp., The Dow Chemical Company, Dryvit Systems Inc., Saint-Gobain Weber, Owen Corning, Master Wall, Inc., Rmax, Omega Products International, Terraco Group, and Aliva UK Ltd.
All our reports are customizable as per customer requirements. Please connect with our sales team (firstname.lastname@example.org).