Researchstore.biz study report titled “Global Drug Screening Market by Type (Liquid Drug Screening, Gaseous Drug Screening, Solid Drug Screening), Application (Transportation, Electricity Generation, Heat Generation), Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East and Africa)” and Global Forecast 2018-2025.
The global Drug Screening market is anticipated to reach 10.21 Billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 11.87% from 2018 to 2025.
Global drug screening market is expected to reach USD 10.21 Billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 11.87% from 2018 to 2025. Factors propelling the growth of the market include growing drug & alcohol consumption, enforcement of stringent laws, mandating drug and alcohol testing, and regulatory approvals & product launches and services, and presence of government funding.
DOWNLOAD FREE SAMPLE REPORT:https://researchstore.biz/report/global-drug-screening-market/71562/#requestforsample
Drug screening is used to detect consumption of drugs by taking sample of blood, urine, and other biological samples. It is used to determine drug usage and is a vital part of ongoing evaluation and treatment. Drug screening tests are done in schools, clinics, offices, college and in professional sports to test the drug intake of the persons. The drug screening can be done as irregular testing, obligation testing, pre-business testing, sensible doubt/cause testing, and follow up testing. The new devices based on various technologies are being developed for drug screening. For instance, in 2017, Intelligent Fingerprinting Company launched fingerprint drug test product. This screening method uses fingerprint of persons to check the drug consumption. Drug screening is done while applying for work in railroads, aircrafts ventures, government transportation, and other work places where open wellbeing is of high significance. Rise in alcohol consumption among youth as well as elderly population, overuse of prescribed drugs, increase in use of narcotics and illicit drugs are the major drivers for the market.
- The base year for the study has been considered 2017, historic year 2015 and 2016 and, the forecast period considered is from 2018 to 2025. The drug screening market is analysed on the basis of value (USD Million).
- The study delivers a comprehensive analysis of global drug screening market by product & services, sample type, end user, and regions.
- The report offers in-depth analysis of driving factors, opportunities, restraints, and challenges for gaining the key insight of the market. The report emphasizes on all the key trends that play a vital role in the enlargement of the market from 2018 to 2025.
- Porter’s Five Forces model is used in order to recognize the competitive scenario in the global drug screening market. This report incorporates the industry analysis which is focused on providing an extensive view of the drug screening market.
- The study also includes attractiveness analysis by product & services, sample type, end user, and regions which are benchmarked based on their market size, growth rate and attractiveness in terms of present and future opportunity for understanding the future growth of the market.
- The report provides company profile of the key players operating in the drug screening market and a comparative analysis based on their business overviews, product offering, segment market share, regional presence, business strategies, innovations, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, joint venture, collaborations, partnerships, SWOT analysis, and key financial information.
- The market estimates have been evaluated by considering the effect of different political, economic, social, technological and legal factors which are based on our extensive secondary research, primary research, and in-house databases.
ACCESS FULL REPORT:https://researchstore.biz/report/global-drug-screening-market/71562/
The major manufacturers covered in this Drug Screening market report include Alere, Inc., Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGAA, Abbott Laboratories, Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Biorad Laboratories, Inc., Siemens AG, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Danaher Corporation, Quest Diagnostics Incorporated, Express Diagnostics International Inc., Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA, OraSure, Alfa Scientific Designs, Psychemedics, OraSure LabCorp, CRL, and SureHire. The Alere, Thermo Fisher, Drägerwerk, and OraSure LabCorp
Customization of the Report:This report can be customized to meet the client’s requirements. Please connect with our sales team (firstname.lastname@example.org), who will ensure that you get a report that suits your needs.