iOS 9.3.3 update in iPhone 6s is right in the middle of the balance between bane and boon. So in case, if you are wondering if iOS 9.3.3 is a good update or not, you can go ahead and give it a try or wait before you finish reading the article.
With the release of iPhone 6s last September, a lot of issues and complaint have been raised by its users. The glitches and issues may or may not be fixed by our expert comments, but you can definitely give it a shot by updating it to iOS 9.3.3 platform. iPhone 6s wasn’t a great deal different from its previous model starting from iPhone 5 or iPhone 6 or even 5s, but iPhone 6s has seen a lot of problems regarding battery life and screen resolution issues.
There are certainly some ways to solve it. In this article, you will learn about the things you need to know about the iOS 9.3.3 update in iPhone 6s.
- With the iOS 9.3.3 update in iPhone 6s, there hasn’t been any performance issues as such, for instance, the WiFi connectivity seems fine, camera and video is running smoothly, the Bluetooth devices run fine, battery life seems good too. Therefore, we can make a small conclusion here, that iPhone 6s doesn’t encounter any performance issue as such.
- There are reasons why you shouldn’t go for the iOS 9.3.3 update for your iPhone 6s. Experts have advised to wait a little longer before updating your iPhone 6s with iOS 9.3.3 because there may be jailbreak issues.
- There are certain things that you need to keep in mind before installing iOS 9.3.3. We recommend you do some homework on your own and come up with various techniques and procedures to take down the bugs. You can read some reviews and learn the ways in which you can fix the iOS 9.3.3 glitches.
- Circular folders are a great way to customize and categorize similar apps under one forum. Customization gets a whole new dimension with iOS 9.3.3 update in iPhone 6s. But the users who find the rectangular folders loathsome and boring, this have been just the perfect option for you. And what’s best is that you can remove it if you don’t like it.
- There is always some issue with new software like we mentioned earlier. Therefore, we need to understand this and put up with ways to fix them. Battery life can be improved a little bit more, let’s hope it will be in the next update.
- Keep everything ready as you might have to face a few problems here and there regarding the iOS 9.3.3 update.So keep all records of how to downgrade your iPhone 6s to its previous platform, i.e., iOS 9.3.2 or even iOS 9.3.1.
- The update doesn’t take long and is just 55 MB. The entire update takes about 5 minutes to complete. If you were worried about the security, then be pleased as iOS 9.3.3 deals with this issue smoothly.
- Once your iOS 9.3.3 update is successfully done, you can update the latest jailbreak for your iPhone 6s. It is available on the iOS 9.3.3 platform, however, there are a few speculations regarding the bugs that come along with the jailbreak.
- Or even better solution in store for you, ditch the iOS 9.3.3 and wait around for the iOS 10 platform to be launched. It has far better new features and enhancements in store for you.
- For users who are on a tight schedule, like a big event is coming up or you are about to take a trip, iOS 9.3.3 update for your iPhone 6s should be best avoided.
I hope this article was useful and informative to you. Feel free to leave a comment below regarding any suggestion or idea that you have related to the iOS 9.3.3 update for iPhone 6s.