Apple has finally come up with iOS 9.3.3 platform that has been designed especially keeping all the previous problems in mind. By updating your phone to iOS 9.3.3 OS platform you can be assured that the bugs that are slowing down your phone, tablet or laptop will be fixed successfully and all the updates that were failing in the last set will be solved securing your phone completely.
As we all know, there is a downside to everything, iOS 9.3.3 also faces some difficulty while updating and as a new software causes some trouble to the users. While every user wants the latest technology and are eager for the iOS 9.3.3 there are reasons that’ll make you happy but equally sad, unfortunately.
We are compiling down a list of 5 reasons why you should update to iOS 9.3.3 and 4 reasons why you should just hold your thought and not update iOS 9.3.3.
5 reasons why you should update to iOS 9.3.3
- Smartphones shouldn’t ever compromise with security, with the update of iOS 9.3.3 the security of your phone or tablet will be better than ever. As this has a single security update. For users, who do not limit their downloads to the Apple market, iOS 9.3.3 makes jailbreaking easy and worth the effort. You can be assured that this OS will be secure and safeguarding your phone.
- The problems faced in iOS 9 are solved completely in iOS 9.3.3. For instance, Bluetooth pairing issue, Kana keyboard prohibited email entry, voiceovers are added by using the Alex voice and lookup dictionary glitch are some of the problems that are fixed in iOS 9.3.3. Also installation of Custom B2B apps of MDM servers are no longer prohibited.
- Update to iOS 9.3.3 if you weren’t able to use the coolest Apple feature called Night shift. With Night Shift, the phone changes the screen brightness. You can now also use it with the Low Power Mode feature on, as there will be no hindrance.
- Circular folders are available instead of the primitive rectangular folder. With the iOS 9.3.3 update you can put together desired apps in a circular folder category wise. Once you pair all the similar apps into one folder. It will appear as a circle on the screen. You can easily change the style too if you do not like it.
- Google fan? There is some good news for. Google itself boasted the finesse of the Google App performance on iOS 9.3.3 platform. So it isn’t some random review you’ve read on the internet, it is certified by Google. So if you use Google Chrome frequently, then iOS 9.3.3 is a good platform for you.
4 reasons why you shouldn’t update to iOS 9.3.3
- If you own one Apple product and wondering to experiment with it by installing the iOS 9.3.3 in your gadget, then you might want to reconsider. As I mentioned earlier, every new software comes with its own share of problems and glitches, so you wouldn’t want to ruin your only Apple gadget.
- If you are a customer who has difficulty dealing with problems patiently, then iOS 9.3.3 update is not for you. The software will slow down your phone or tablet initially and you would curse the developers. So it’s better you give this a miss.
- Jailbreak- If you’ve managed to jailbreak from iOS 9 and install apps that are not in the iTunes platform, then you can give the iOS 9.3.3 a miss as it lags in performance when it comes to jailbreak. With iOS 9.3.3 update, you might lose the iOS 9 jailbreak.
- If you have a big event coming up and you know that you need your phone, tablet or laptop, then you can leave out on iOS 9.3.3 update as it’ll create unnecessary problems.
We hope that we were able to cover everything, in case of any suggestion, please leave a comment.