Apple had announced the iOS 9.3 for iPhone 6 earlier this year in January. Regardless of all the hype encompassing the release of this OS, the company had intricately crafted out the iOS 9.3.3 platform for higher performance and latest features.
Although everything that was said seemed to be delivered in the correct manner, still it goes without saying, that a lot of iPhone 6 users have complained about iOS 9.3.3 nursing a lot of bugs and glitches that soon needs attention and solutions to be fixed.
Nonetheless, we are here to make sure that you know all the 10 things you need to know about iOS 9.3.3 in iPhone 6.
- Battery life seems to be amazing with the new iOS 9.3.3 in iPhone 6. It should come as a really good news as iPhone 6 users have been struggling forever with their poor battery life. There isn’t any sudden massive drain of charge and the software runs just fine. The network connectivity is good as tests have been performed on several platforms. Users so far hasn’t complained about any crash or lag in performance.
- Since it is a new software, many tech experts and critics will recommend you not to update your iPhone 6 with iOS 9.3.3. As the problems faced by the immediate update of iOS 9.3.3 cannot be fixed easily. So if you have an important event and task ahead of you, it would be smart to avoid iOS 9.3.3 update.
- Do some homework on your own. If you regularly read blogs online and reviews, then you most certainly know what to do, but if you do not know, then it’s time to gear up and look for your own solutions online and create a list of ways to cope up with bugs.
- When iOS 9.3 was released for iPhone 6, the problems that were brought to our attention were many. Some of which are battery, WiFi connectivity, Apple Music, ringtones and many more. These problems are well solved in iOS 9.3.3 iPhone 6 update.
- In case you are wondering if you should update or not, and by some chance you do install it, there is nothing to worry about as there are so many solutions online that’ll make choosing the best option and you’ll be able to fix the bug in your iPhone with your own assistance.
- Jailbreak developers had created the best way to jailbreak in iOS 9.3. The users were also satisfied and happy with this update. However, with the release of iOS 9.3.1 and iOS 9.3.2 there were restrictions in the beginning regarding jailbreak. The jailbreak was eventually removed and the same was implemented on iOS 9.3.3. Get the jailbreak luxury with the iOS 9.3.3 update in your iPhone 6.
- It is better to be safe than sorry. This phrase can be applicable here too. Therefore, make sure that you know how to downgrade your device into the lower versions of iOS like iOS 9.3.2 and iOS 9.3.1. In case something goes wrong during the iOS 9.3.3 update in your iPhone you will have a full backup.
- If you are a first time Apple user and iPhone 6 is your first Apple product buy, then you might want to take some precautionary steps before you move on headfirst with the iOS 9.3.3 update. You might want certain reconsideration and feedback and valued critic reviews before you click on the iOS 9.3.3 update.
- The circular folders- Customisation gets a whole new dimension with iOS 9.3.3 update in iPhone 6. Some would love the change while other iPhone 6 users will find it unnecessary. But the users who find the rectangular folders loathsome and boring, this have been just the perfect option for you. And what’s best is that you can remove it if you don’t like it.
- Apple has also released the iOS 9.3.4, so we have a future and younger version of iOS 9.3.3. Even the younger version is believed to be launched sometime in September, the much talked about iOS 10 in iPhone.
We hope that after reading this article you were able to know everything you needed to know about iOS 9.3.3 in iPhone 6.